1.1.11- New Years Day has finally arrived! I had lots of fun with my kids watching movies and doing fireworks. Today was also the day my diet begins. Sometimes I feel like I have so much to lose that it's probably a lost cause, but I have to at least try my best with no cheats. My parents say that if I can meet my first goal that they will pay for a weekend getaway at the beach during Spring Break! That is something my kids and I can look forward too since we hardly get the chance to go there.
So, as I was saying, today is Day 1. I did awesome! I am so proud of myself. I stuck to the plan and feel satisfied with my menu, so I'm not hungry at all. I also went to the walking trails and 2 miles of power walking. It may not be much to an avid runner, but it's a start for me. Looking forward to a whole new me!!
Happy New Year!!
So, as I was saying, today is Day 1. I did awesome! I am so proud of myself. I stuck to the plan and feel satisfied with my menu, so I'm not hungry at all. I also went to the walking trails and 2 miles of power walking. It may not be much to an avid runner, but it's a start for me. Looking forward to a whole new me!!
Happy New Year!!

January 2, 2011 at 8:36 AM
That's awesome!!! You go girl! I know you can do it!