Day 1 :)

Day 1 is winding down, so I thought I would update before my shows come on tonight. For starters, I am doing a low carb diet along with working out and of course LOTS of water. Low carb may not be for everyone, but it is what works for ME.

I woke up this morning and had a light low carb breakfast. I had some sausage patties and a couple of boiled eggs. For Lunch I had a piece of grilled chicken. Dinner is still cooking now, but I will have some stew meat I cooked in crock pot with maybe a small salad. 

I'm not hungry, so not starving myself :)

My workout for the day: I did 45 min of Tae Bo Jump Start Cardio and 1 mile at the track. 

 

1 Response to "Day 1 :)"

  1. Amber Says:

    You did great!! Day one down!

Post a Comment