Day 2

Today was a good day! Working out actually helped me sleep better and I woke up refreshed, which I hadn't had in a long time. This morning i had my usual breakfast, boiled eggs and sausage patty. I took a nap and skipped on lunch. Woke up in time to get kids from school and then off to groceries for a few things. Decided to make some meatloaf per my son's request with potatoes and mac n cheese. My FAVS! I figured maybe I could eat some, if I just got some portions. 

I did...and i learned I can't do small portions. :/  Luckily the food made me sick and I threw up lmao. So today went well since I only have breakfast that stayed down. 

As far as working out, I did manage to do my kickboxing today. I didn't feel like it, but did it anyways and felt much better afterwards.  I'm determined to get i shape for the upcoming Valentines day party. Gotta look good!! ha ;)

2 Response to "Day 2"

  1. Amber Says:

    I need to invest in a food scale and measuring cup. It's a hassle to measure out food but I hear it helps a lot..especially in the beginning.

  2. Melissa Says:

    Nice! Congrats on "Day 2". :)

Post a Comment