Happy New Year......again

Reading old posts and seems I did well last year....for a few days at least. How pathetic is that? Another year down and I am STILL trying to lose the same weight from last year. I just can't seem to get motivated anymore. The kids are both at school all day, I am not working right now, so what's the problem? I should be up doing things, like working out and all I wanna do is sleep, get up to eat, play on facebook and sleep again. I stay up late and end up snacking while watching tv. Then I wonder why I'm so over weight. I feel so uncomfortable, that I hate going out anymore unless its with my close friend I've known for years. Anything like a date, forget about it. I'm just too embarrassed to even go out and be seen with anyone.

With that being said, I am prepping for my Day 1 tomorrow. I will attempt to do low carb again and start walking at least a mile to start with. Hoping to work up to jogging without walking.

Wish me luck! :))

0 Response to "Happy New Year......again"

Post a Comment